Saturday, July 08, 2006

White Cabinets / High Gloss Finish

So today I will finish up this job finally. I have been working on it all week. It's a set of cabinets painted white with a high gloss topcoat. It could have been a great looking job except the millwork and quality of the wood is very poor to say the least. When you have a high gloss finish, the wood needs to be perfect, otherwise all the dings and dents and grain will stick out like a sore thumb. Oh well, at least it's over with. I hate working on cabinets or furniture that have been made with poor wood and craftsmanship. It really kills the mood.
I will post some pictures of them later on maybe.

This is my first blog post and I need to figure out how to upload pictures and that kinda stuff. You can check out our company webpages though if you want...



Custom Cabinets
JWP

No comments: